London Update

After discovering my referral to London had been sitting on a secretary’s desk for two weeks instead of being sent, it was nice to see queens square process everything so fast and get me in the following week. So tomorrow we’re travelling up to London on the train which is really expensive for 3 adults. I haven’t fully recovered from a stomach bug yet and I’m a bit stressed about all the travel.

The appointment is on Wednesday morning so hopefully afterwards we can go into the British Museum which is next door before we travel home so I’m looking forward to that! I’m having an increasing frequency of headaches which I’m not sure if its stress or cancer but I think it’s about time it came out.

hope you're all having a good week, nearly Christmas :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 year update chemo, radiotherapy, surgery.

high grade scan results

Craniotomy number 2: 11 days post op