Surgery Postponed

My headaches have been pretty bad this past week. Whether its tumour activity or just the stress of the upcoming surgery I don’t know, but I knew I wanted the surgery over with so I could move on. Unfortunately for me there are a number of emergencies coming in this week so my surgery has been postponed for a couple of weeks. New date is the 30th. Knowing my luck I’ll get that cold I’ve been trying to avoid and be cancelled again.

Obviously the cancellation is completely understandable and we were forewarned this could happen. It will mean surgery is 4 and half months after diagnosis which is a pretty long time to be living in limbo. Hopefully the headaches were stress related and will die down for the mean time.


Popular posts from this blog

1 year update chemo, radiotherapy, surgery.

high grade scan results

Craniotomy number 2: 11 days post op