March Update

Hey everyone, a quick update before my visit to london for post-op scans and genetics results in a fortnights time. Things are going quite well, my IBS is seriously struggling with veganism though but I am enjoying the food. The myoclonic jerks/seizures are back, which is normally okay but today I had one in my legs whilst on the treadmill and nearly crashed off which scared me quite a lot. Also im sleeping loads, somedays I have several hours naps. I might be overdoing it a bit though.  I’ve been doing 20-30 minutes of resistance training most days and a couple hours on the treadmill per day. But its sort of therapy for me so I enjoy it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 year update chemo, radiotherapy, surgery.

Craniotomy number 2: 11 days post op

high grade scan results