One year anniversary: Back to University

just a quick update, I’m back at university for my final year of radiography, which starts in placement exactly a year after being diagnosed. So I’m back in hospital working this time which is much nicer. As expected fatigue is quite high, but its manageable at the moment. Good to be back in a normal life. Only One or two people here know about the tumour so I’m treated normally, so it doesn’t come up in discussion, so I pretty much forget all about it, the supplements and meds have become such a routine now that I don’t really think about why I am taking them so it rarely crosses my mind apart from when I get headaches. All in all, I’m very happy and fortunate to go back to an almost normal life for now.

next scan on the 21st October.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 year update chemo, radiotherapy, surgery.

high grade scan results

Craniotomy number 2: 11 days post op