Blogging begins

Why i'm starting blogging?


Hey to anyone reading, my name is ben, 23 years old student from Cornwall, England who studies in Cardiff, Wales. 

Since my diagnosis I’ve done a lot of reading of blogs of people going through similar situations to me and I feel like starting a blog is probably an extremely positive, therapeutic way to express my feelings and maybe/hopefully get some advice and support at the same time from people who stumble upon this blog. I’ve never blogged before so I have no idea what I’m doing or how to set out this blog but hopefully I will learn to use this tool properly in the future. still a bit unsure if this is a good idea or not but i can always bring it down if i decide against it.

the GF and me

apologies in advance, this blog will likely be me expressing my feelings for my own needs and to get thoughts and plans written down but please please comment if you have any advice or anything to say at all. if i can work out how to make comments available that is. So to begin…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 year update chemo, radiotherapy, surgery.

Craniotomy number 2: 11 days post op

high grade scan results